We are Condominium/Strata Experts with in depth knowledge and expertise about strata ownership, management and law. Often buyers are making critical decisions without being fully aware or educated on the complex world of condominiums, which is where our experience comes into play. The condominium market has changed dramatically over the past decade with new construction techniques, retrofitting of defective designs and very complex changes to governing legislation. More than ever, buyers and sellers need a real estate professional with expert product knowledge into this niche market.
We assist our clients with the evaluation and review of strata documents in preparation for selling their condo property, and for buyers we’ll assess and report on the strata corporation’s performance and financial viability. We’ll make sure you have a clear understanding of all the important documents involved in buying a selling a condo including:
• Review of Council & General Meetings
• Review of Current Operating Budget
• Review of Audited (or Non-Audited) Current Financial Statements
• Review of Bylaws & Any Amendments, including Rules Review of Information Certificate (Form B)
• Review of Certificate of Insurance
• Review of Property Disclosure Statement
• Review of Rental Disclosure Statement
• Review of Any Professional Reports (i.e. Engineering, Depreciation, etc.)
• Review of Registered Strata Plan
Our comprehensive understanding of condominiums will help you clarify your understanding of the strata corporation environment, and simplify many of the complex issues and highlight any areas of concern so that you make informed buying decisions while minimizing risk contact us for more info!